Darshan Consulting Services (DCS) is registered company in Nepal (2016) and its office is in Battisputali, Kathmandu, Nepal. DCS operates as an engineering consulting and project management company. DCS is currently providing its services for hydropower sector projects but in near future it plans to diversify its services to roads and highways, bridges, transport, energy, irrigation, water supply, sewerage and drainage, environment, buildings, urban regeneration & development, institutional development, and management sectors.
DCS is led by Mr Laxman Aryal. Mr Aryal is associated with hydropower sector since last 20 years. He has good expertise in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and hydraulic simulation of structures using software and modules, developed by Flow Science. DCS has also setup workstation at its office for CFD and transient analysis.
DCS is currently working in close association with following companies for providing consulting services:
- Hytran Developer, New Zealand – Transient Analysis
- Dazztect, Malaysia – 3D modelling for hydraulic Structures
- Cyber International, Nepal – Dealing with engineering software
- Sommerenergy, Malaysia – EM works and support system
- ITECO Nepal Pvt Ltd- Hydrualic modelling
- SMEC International Pty Ltd, Australia- Hydrualic modelling/ CFD analysis